Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08388 INR / RWF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,487 (1,388,734 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kaliningrad costs руб 350 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Split costs 11 kn (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (34 minutes ago)