Cost of living in Kigali, Rwanda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08227 INR / RWF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,584 (1,514,312 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shenzhen costs 元35 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Salvador costs $0.33 (43 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Afyonkarahisar costs 24TL (about 1 hour ago)