Cost of living comparison between Kigali, Rwanda and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 103 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.08323 INR / RWF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kigali (Rwanda) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,878 (1,392,318 Franc) in Kigali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php90,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zagreb costs 120 kn (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Vilnius costs €2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £53 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 1,000KM (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 90 kr (about 2 hours ago)