Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.788 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,323 (Taka 44,841) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Christiansted costs $1,800 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €480 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $254 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $2.19 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩21,000 (28 minutes ago)