Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,490 (Taka 54,424) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rajkot costs ₨1,013,500 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Sacramento, California costs $0.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$6,020 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$2,000,000 (35 minutes ago)