Cost of living in Khulna, Bangladesh compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.790 INR / BDT
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khulna (Bangladesh) is 12% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,876 (Taka 46,663) in Khulna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (33 minutes ago)