Cost of living in Khon Kaen, Thailand compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.116 INR / THB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khon Kaen (Thailand) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,187 (30,802 ฿) in Khon Kaen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨52,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Manila costs Php900 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Moscow costs руб 96 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$56 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Makassar costs Rp 55,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)