Cost of living in Kherson, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.596 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kherson (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨81,250 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨69,002 (26,585₴) in Kherson.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $12 (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$7,396 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (26 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (about 1 hour ago)