Cost of living in Khemisset, Morocco compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.891 INR / MAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khemisset (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,860 (4,913 Dirham) in Khemisset to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥2,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Santa Cruz, California costs $5.51 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Townsville costs AU$150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Canberra costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)