Cost of living in Khaskovo, Bulgaria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 36.099 INR / BGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khaskovo (Bulgaria) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,632 (2,206 лв) in Khaskovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lipa City costs Php47 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 300 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Addis Ababa costs 200 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)