Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 176 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.667 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 53% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨16,021 (4,369 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Walnut Creek, California costs $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,423 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Greenville, South Carolina costs $429 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 40′ flat screen tv in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)