Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.620 INR / SDG
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 20% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨59,773 (5,628 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £250 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 3 hours ago)