Cost of living in Khartoum, Sudan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Khartoum has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Khartoum.
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.603 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Khartoum (Sudan) is 54% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨33,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨15,163 (4,209 Pound) in Khartoum.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (11 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marbella costs €10 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €20 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$12,900 (42 minutes ago)