Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 331 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 28% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨56,577 (23,007₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Men’s leather business shoes in Port Louis costs ₨4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Gold Coast costs AU$4.20 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 5,500,000 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Limassol costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)