Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 352 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.521 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 23% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨26,273 (10,423₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (about 1 hour ago)