Cost of living in Kharkiv, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 328 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.459 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kharkiv (Ukraine) is 21% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,123 (11,844₴) in Kharkiv.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Graz costs €8 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 120TL (11 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in San Juan costs $320 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨6,099 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vienna costs €46 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kampala costs 3,560 Shilling (43 minutes ago)