Cost of living in Kermanshah, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Kermanshah has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kermanshah.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 86 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00199 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kermanshah (Iran) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨109,243 (﷼ 54,833,537) in Kermanshah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Recife costs R$ 1,200 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (18 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in San Jose, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prishtina costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)