Cost of living in Kerch, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.467 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kerch (Ukraine) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨77,487 (31,408₴) in Kerch.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (1 minute ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 35,000 L£ (8 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (37 minutes ago)