Cost of living in Kemerovo, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.136 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kemerovo (Russia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,525 (руб 89,366) in Kemerovo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bujumbura costs 3,000,000 Franc (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php8,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 900,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Parma costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)