Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada vs Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 426 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 53.869 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 135% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,878 (C$2,355) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$670 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $30 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Durango, Colorado costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tel Aviv costs 1,788 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)