Cost of living in Kelowna, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 273 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 51.471 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kelowna (Canada) is 117% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,126 (C$1,732) in Kelowna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 2,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tacoma, Washington costs $10 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 50 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $0.65 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tijuana costs Mex$ 53 (21 minutes ago)