Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.580 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,847 (¥96,340) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (20 minutes ago)