Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.614 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 53% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,558 (¥82,324) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 800,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €2,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 450 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in London costs £50 (about 2 hours ago)