Cost of living comparison between Kawasaki, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.596 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨114,152 (¥191,570) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tehran costs ﷼ 50,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Bristol costs £516 (25 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 1,579 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)