Cost of living in Kawasaki, Japan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.579 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kawasaki (Japan) is 45% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,943 (¥100,004) in Kawasaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Darmstadt costs €1.35 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Prague costs 10,000 Kč (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $8 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr13,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)