Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 73.148 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 79% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨134,312 (€1,836) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Lahore costs ₨120 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$18,333 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $12 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens, Georgia costs $400 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $2.00 (32 minutes ago)