Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 69% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨132,202 (€1,818) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$123 (3 minutes ago)
- 8 rolls of toilet paper in Jerusalem costs 30 ₪ (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,058 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Delhi costs ₨872,810 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)