Cost of living in Kavala, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 74.991 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kavala (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,841 (€811) in Kavala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)