Cost of living in Katsuta, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.618 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katsuta (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,131 (¥111,860) in Katsuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 2,000TL (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Jacksonville, Florida costs $1,211 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Omaha, Nebraska costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)