Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 714 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,206 (₨ 166,304) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$3.00 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (17 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Puebla costs Mex$ 17 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in McAllen, Texas costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)