Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 784 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.616 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,796 (₨ 176,479) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 22 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (23 minutes ago)