Cost of living in Kathmandu, Nepal compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 898 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.627 INR / NPR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kathmandu (Nepal) is 42% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,760 (₨ 90,582) in Kathmandu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Windsor costs C$1.10 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edmonton costs C$15,110 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 900 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €9 (29 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vancouver costs C$2.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ulan Bator costs 8,000 ₮ (about 1 hour ago)