Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.230 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,075 (€790) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €3,750 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (36 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (44 minutes ago)