Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 78.874 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 47% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,591 (€1,022) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨55,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 50,000 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 17,000 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $69 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Salvador costs $10 (about 2 hours ago)