Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 79.548 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,847 (€702) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 90,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berlin costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)