Cost of living in Katerini, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.364 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Katerini (Greece) is 50% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,514 (€697) in Katerini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kathmandu costs ₨ 15 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Whangarei costs NZ$6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tsukuba costs ¥500 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Ana, California costs $55 (42 minutes ago)