Cost of living in Kashgar, China compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.944 INR / CNY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kashgar (China) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,935 (元6,731) in Kashgar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Villach costs €0.87 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €12 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £2,365 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,017 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,000TL (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rijeka costs 360 kn (about 1 hour ago)