Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.427 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 188% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨225,279 (30,331 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $90 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Daugavpils costs €3.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3.48 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨9 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Belfast costs £1.14 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$1,100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)