Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.782 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 172% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,084 (12,604 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Dubai costs Dirham 12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM120 (about 2 hours ago)