Cost of living in Karlstad, Sweden compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.425 INR / SEK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlstad (Sweden) is 168% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨201,118 (27,087 kr) in Karlstad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (36 minutes ago)