Cost of living in Karlsruhe, Germany compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 109 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.488 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlsruhe (Germany) is 114% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,254 (€1,050) in Karlsruhe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Melbourne costs AU$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £12 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 25,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$450 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (27 minutes ago)