Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.165 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 62% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,564 (17,872 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 12,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Prešov costs €240 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Copenhagen costs kr290 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hanover costs €20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 80 zł (31 minutes ago)