Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 50 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.706 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,106 (48,074 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$14,792 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prishtina costs €0.50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Austin, Texas costs $1.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 73,800 (39 minutes ago)