Cost of living in Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.012 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 58% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,136 (18,307 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)