Cost of living comparison between Karlovy Vary, Czech Republic and Alwar, India
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.696 INR / CZK
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karlovy Vary (Czech Republic) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,367 (46,500 Kč) in Karlovy Vary to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €500 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Besançon costs €2,150 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php230 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Budapest costs 64,500 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,863 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Vilnius costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)