Cost of living in Karimnagar, India compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017.
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karimnagar (India) is 72% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,940 in Karimnagar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)