Cost of living in Karbala, Iraq compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05552 INR / IQD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karbala (Iraq) is 4% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨32,564 (586,545 Dinar) in Karbala.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Brighton and Hove costs £30 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Cluj-Napoca costs 2,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)