Cost of living in Karaman, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.390 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaman (Turkey) is about the same as in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨49,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨47,609 (3,308TL) in Karaman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)