Cost of living comparison between Karakol, Kyrgyzstan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.981 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 22% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,119 (101,010 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mexico City costs Mex$ 699 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brasília costs R$ 2,500 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,677 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Austin, Texas costs $6,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨31 (36 minutes ago)