Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 20% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,815 (44,047 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Petaling Jaya costs RM3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 15,248 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 308,900 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$250 (about 1 hour ago)