Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.995 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,570 (60,862 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨50,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bucaramanga costs COL$1,826,110 (22 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$3,225 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $52 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Sydney costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 1 hour ago)