Cost of living in Karakol, Kyrgyzstan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.969 INR / KGS
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karakol (Kyrgyzstan) is 23% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨99,998 (103,178 som) in Karakol to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 499 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Eindhoven costs €169 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨5.63 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Manila costs Php100 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Verona costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seville costs €0.90 (about 2 hours ago)