Cost of living in Karaj, Iran compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Karaj has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Karaj.
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00162 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Karaj (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,234 (﷼ 37,815,416) in Karaj to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨54,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €750 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Rome costs €90 (about 1 hour ago)