Cost of living in Karachi, Pakistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,529 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.646 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 11% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,893 (₨139,258) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Flint, Michigan costs $2.19 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Braga costs €5.00 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.06 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ipswich costs £8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maceió costs R$ 40 (about 1 hour ago)