Cost of living comparison between Karachi, Pakistan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,497 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.638 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Karachi (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,663 (₨127,958) in Karachi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (about 2 hours ago)