Cost of living in Kaposvár, Hungary compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26260 INR / HUF
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaposvár (Hungary) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,794 (147,727 Ft) in Kaposvár to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,047 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 35 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Copenhagen costs kr236,971 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £8,600 (about 1 hour ago)