Cost of living comparison between Kaohsiung City, Taiwan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.110 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 55% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,905 (59,676 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguadilla costs $10 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €1,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Chicago, Illinois costs $813 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Orlando, Florida costs $706 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Wilmington, Delaware costs $0.17 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)