Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.132 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,310 (26,409 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Hyderabad costs ₨55 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨15,248 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$345 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Nagoya costs ¥8,000 (about 1 hour ago)