Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.123 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,704 (30,009 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $340,282,000,000,000,014,192,072,600,942,972,764,160 (4 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €4.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Liverpool costs £35 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockholm costs 100 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tijuana costs Mex$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (about 1 hour ago)