Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.167 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 66% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨124,584 (57,489 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (31 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (42 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Fortaleza costs R$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)