Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.154 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 65% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,279 (27,515 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 220 ฿ (1 minute ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$1,864 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Honiara costs 13 SI$ (14 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨3.13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Patiala costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)