Cost of living in Kaohsiung City, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.131 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaohsiung City (Taiwan) is 64% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,122 (60,120 NT$) in Kaohsiung City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $75 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1,271 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 25 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kabul costs 280,000 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Accra costs GH₵30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,757 (about 1 hour ago)