Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.219 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 39% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,918 (22,492 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Brno costs 105 Kč (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £10 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tambov costs руб 40 (13 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨333 (24 minutes ago)