Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.241 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 34% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,487 (29,222 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨49,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €380 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maldonado costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Valencia costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Glasgow costs £5.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)