Cost of living in Kao-hsiung, Taiwan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.143 INR / TWD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kao-hsiung (Taiwan) is 43% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,744 (52,133 NT$) in Kao-hsiung to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Budapest costs 4,600,000,000,000,000 Ft (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of rice in San Jose, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $450 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in La Rioja costs ARS $4,500 (about 2 hours ago)