Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri, United States compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 476 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 68.093 INR / USD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kansas City, Missouri (United States) is 128% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨170,748 ($2,508) in Kansas City, Missouri to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Thessaloniki costs €1.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)