Cost of living in Kano, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Kano has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kano.
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20022 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kano (Nigeria) is 10% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨34,317 (171,399 ₦) in Kano.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Zurich costs CHF 1,800 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Milan costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Walvis Bay costs 80 N$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 8,700 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (about 2 hours ago)