Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 35 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41481 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,882 (88,913 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €2.75 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kiev costs 1,500,000₴ (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Utrecht costs €46 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guatemala City costs Q100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,437 (about 2 hours ago)