Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41883 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 10% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,411 (89,321 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 8,471 (about 2 hours ago)