Cost of living comparison between Kandy, Sri Lanka and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.46160 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,673 (192,098 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,050 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Valencia costs €539 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €35 (34 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Saharanpur costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Jeddah costs ﷼ 505 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 450TL (about 2 hours ago)