Cost of living in Kandy, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42205 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kandy (Sri Lanka) is 14% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,844 (210,504 ₨) in Kandy to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guelph costs C$900 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$807 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$16,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rotterdam costs €559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 3 hours ago)