Cost of living comparison between Kanazawa, Japan and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.645 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kanazawa (Japan) is 166% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨199,261 (¥308,960) in Kanazawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rome costs €35 (11 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (38 minutes ago)