Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01607 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,455 (5,317,838 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tampa, Florida costs $60 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Novosibirsk costs руб 1,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kolkata costs ₨15,000 (about 1 hour ago)