Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01691 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,441 (3,397,088 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨53,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 83 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Harare costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,135 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Dammam costs ﷼ 180 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Reykjavik costs 2,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tempe, Arizona costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)