Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang, Cambodia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01598 INR / KHR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampong Chhnang (Cambodia) is 9% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨36,945 (2,311,810 Riels) in Kampong Chhnang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $879 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hangzhou costs 元200 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Microwave 800/900 watt (bosch, panasonic, lg, sharp, or equivalent brands) in Toronto costs C$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Portland, Oregon costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,000 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)