Cost of living in Kampala, Uganda compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 313 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01783 INR / UGX
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kampala (Uganda) is 46% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,121 (2,699,028 Shilling) in Kampala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mountain View, California costs $13 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belize City costs BZ$1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Amman costs Dinar 19,000 (about 1 hour ago)