Cost of living in Kamloops, Canada compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 51.559 INR / CAD
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamloops (Canada) is 97% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,443 (C$2,142) in Kamloops to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kansas City, Missouri costs $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.45 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Spokane, Washington costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)