Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.478 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨31,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨29,713 (11,991₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kristiansand costs kr 13,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$103 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Vienna costs €680 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,118 (about 2 hours ago)