Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi, Ukraine compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.458 INR / UAH
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kamianets-Podilskyi (Ukraine) is 4% cheaper than in Alwar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Alwar you would need to make just about ₨37,307 (15,180₴) in Kamianets-Podilskyi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (39 minutes ago)