Cost of living in Kaluga, Russia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.092 INR / RUB
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaluga (Russia) is 31% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,080 (руб 39,453) in Kaluga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 8,999 (4 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Tel Aviv costs 20 ₪ (5 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Gaborone costs P9 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gothenburg costs 300 kr (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ingolstadt costs €650 (about 1 hour ago)