Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41946 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 30% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,473 (108,410 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sydney costs AU$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Mashhad costs ﷼ 3,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 2,459 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in New Haven, Connecticut costs $4.67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 65TL (about 1 hour ago)