Cost of living in Kalmunai, Sri Lanka compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.41765 INR / LKR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kalmunai (Sri Lanka) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,404 (99,134 ₨) in Kalmunai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 50,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (31 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (about 1 hour ago)