Cost of living in Kalisz, Poland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.660 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 18% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,458 (2,404 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.19 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)