Cost of living comparison between Kalisz, Poland and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.251 INR / PLN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalisz (Poland) is 13% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨88,254 (5,431 zł) in Kalisz to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (7 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Düsseldorf costs €80 (42 minutes ago)