Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.750 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 63% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,131 (€794) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $1,400 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 540 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (about 1 hour ago)