Cost of living in Kalamata, Greece compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.854 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kalamata (Greece) is 60% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,139 (€1,718) in Kalamata to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bintulu costs RM100 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)