Cost of living comparison between Kahramanmaraş, Turkey and Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.418 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 6% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,578 (4,098TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Delhi costs ₨101,650 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨0.60 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨500 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jaipur costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)