Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 71 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.392 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,890 (2,332TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolhapur costs ₨5,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Heidelberg costs €70 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $22 (43 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Madras costs ₨2,400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 150,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)