Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş, Turkey compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 72 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 08, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.771 INR / TRY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kahramanmaraş (Turkey) is 16% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,920 (2,359TL) in Kahramanmaraş to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 250 (1 minute ago)
- 1 kg of bread in Saint Helier costs £0.43 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Žilina costs €450 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Surat costs ₨20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Karachi costs ₨35,578 (about 1 hour ago)