Cost of living in Kagoshima, Japan compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.576 INR / JPY
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kagoshima (Japan) is 29% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,731 (¥75,959) in Kagoshima to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Taiyuan costs 元1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$1,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Randers costs kr6,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 1,800,000 L£ (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kanpur costs ₨300 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €813 (about 1 hour ago)