Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! Kaduna has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Kaduna.
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18217 INR / NGN *
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 7% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,600 (206,399 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Edmonton costs C$440 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jackson, Mississippi costs $13 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Galway costs €14 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (43 minutes ago)