Cost of living in Kaduna, Nigeria compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18452 INR / NGN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Kaduna (Nigeria) is 8% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,924 (216,369 ₦) in Kaduna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Guangzhou costs 元7 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Monaco costs €10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 500,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Natal costs R$ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rosario costs ARS $13,600 (about 2 hours ago)