Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.732 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 21% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,470 (7,200 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $65 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Budapest costs 8,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$748 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Springfield, Illinois costs $869 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Austin, Texas costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (about 1 hour ago)