Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.022 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 25% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,125 (6,569 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (32 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Zurich costs CHF 25 (38 minutes ago)