Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.129 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 24% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,889 (7,138 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,118 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Isfahan costs ﷼ 20,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,050 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 84,000 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)