Cost of living in Kabwe, Zambia compared to Alwar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.881 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabwe (Zambia) is 15% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,639 (13,026 Kwacha) in Kabwe to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Houston, Texas costs $1.48 (3 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.47 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Johannesburg costs R 91,000,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $20 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Toulouse costs €7 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vaasa costs €775 (26 minutes ago)