Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 240 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.927 INR / AFN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 48% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,267 (54,229 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nice costs €409 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Burlington, Vermont costs $101 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ann Arbor, Michigan costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Orlando, Florida costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)