Cost of living in Kabul, Afghanistan compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.935 INR / AFN
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kabul (Afghanistan) is 54% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,067 (67,432 Afghani) in Kabul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niamey costs 10,000 Franc (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Funchal costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Brussels costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Exeter costs £20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 187 (about 1 hour ago)