Cost of living in Jyväskylä, Finland compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 93 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.603 INR / EUR
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jyväskylä (Finland) is 141% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨188,183 (€2,665) in Jyväskylä to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨70 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 80 лв (16 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in London costs £0.44 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €55 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 200 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)