Cost of living in Jundiai, Brazil compared to Alwar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 223 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Alwar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jundiai (Brazil) is 77% more expensive than in Alwar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,458 (R$ 3,216) in Jundiai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Alwar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,290 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kursk costs руб 600 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aguadilla costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Manchester costs £0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Cape Town costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)